Welcome. You have arrived at a website provided by Hansen Women Productions LLC and/or its affiliates, related entities, divisions, subsidiaries, or parent companies (“Company
,” or “we
,” or “us
”). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information.
”), via phone calls or other communications with our personnel or in any other instance when you contact us. We refer to all of the above as our “Services
, which govern your use of this Site and other Services as set forth therein.
”), which are governed by their respective privacy policies. Table of Contents
1. What Information We Collect (a) Information You Provide to Us
- What Information We Collect
- Why We Collect Information
- When We Disclose Information
- Your Choices About the Information We Collect
- Children’s Privacy
- Do Not Track Disclosures
- Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
- Updating Personal Information
- International Data Transfers
- Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation
- Your Rights Under the UK GDPR
- Information for Canadian Residents
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Your Nevada Privacy Rights
- Your Virginia Privacy Rights
In connection with the Services we provide, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, including:
- your first and last name; your contact information, such as email address, home and/or business address, telephone number or mobile number; username; payment information, such as credit card or debit card number, bank account, or other financial information; your birthdate; your payment and/or service history;
- for job applicants and employees, current or past employment information; and/or educational information;
- information regarding your preferences or a consumer profile;
- information that you may share via a telephone call, message, free text field, chat function, or other unstructured format on the Site (please note that we do not collect Personal Information via these functions unless you provide it);
- social media information, such as social media handles, content, and other data shared with us directly or through third-party features that you use on our Site and other services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets, and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media page[s] or other pages accessible to us); or
- other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device.
Additionally, we may obtain Personal Information from you where you expressly provide us with the information. Examples of sources from which we collect information include interviews and phone calls with you, letters, e-mails or other communications from you, information from your referral or reference sources, information provided via web forms or inputs/uploads into our Site or at events we attend or sponsor, documents you have provided to us, and employment applications.
These items are collectively referred to herein as “Personal Information
.” Your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features or our other Services. (b) Information That Is Automatically Collected
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site or other Services (“Usage Information
”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, or other device (each, a “Device
”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site or other Services. Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, MAC address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device’s location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state, or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device’s characteristics; and
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site.
For location information, we may use this information to provide customized Services, content, and other information that may be of interest to you.
If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your Device. Consult your Device manufacturer’s settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content, promotions, or products may be limited or disabled. (c) Use of Tracking Technologies
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies
”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter, or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Services may include, but will not be limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, or to count how many particular links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
- ETag, or entity tag. An ETag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
(d) Information from Third Parties
- To allow you to use and access the Site or other Services, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality;
- To facilitate navigation, display data more effectively, collect statistical data, personalize your experience while using the Site and recognize your Device to assist your use of the Site;
- To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products, or services offered through the Site;
- To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including keeping track of your specified preferences or tracking your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
- To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and third party sites based on how you interact with our content.
for further information.
In addition, we may collect information about you from other sources, including consumer credit reporting agencies, background check vendors (for employment applications) and/or private intelligence companies, court and other public records, and state, federal or international agencies. We may combine the information we collect from third parties with information that we have collected from you or through your use of our Services.